BNP PARIBAS Bank, is a Joint-Stock Company, which started its activity in 2002, initially focusing on financing the sectors of energy and raw materials, later the Bank significantly expanded the line of its banking products and customers. Currently, the Bank offers a wide range of corporate and investment banking services to large and medium-sized companies both in Russia and abroad.
- Automating the preparation of mandatory reporting for the Central Bank of the Russian Federation
- Localization of the corporate banking system in BNP Pariba Bank
- Custom development of the Neoflex GL general ledger.
- Development of a system to counter money laundering (Neoflex AML)
- Automation of consumer lending based on the opensource BPM platform
Neoflex has completed the first stage of implementing the mandatory reporting module of the Neoflex Reporting system for BNP Paribas
Thanks to the new Neoflex Reporting system for bank reporting, the drawing up of numerous reporting forms based on accounting data has been automated. This includes forms 101, 102, 134, Mandatory Reserve Fund, 202, 301, and 345.
Neoflex Built the IT Landscape for Retail Branch of BNP Paribas Bank Enabling it to Work in the Russian Market
Neoflex informs of development of IT landscape for the Bank’s retail department facilitating preparation of regulatory banking reports. The IT landscape includes data warehouse, foreign banking systems localization module, and the Anti Money Laundering (AML) financial monitoring module.