The Commercial Bank “ Renaissance Credit” is one of the leaders in the Russian consumer lending market. It provides the following services to individuals: consumer loans, bank cards, deposits and etc.
Founded in 2003, Renaissance Credit ranks among Top-100 of the largest Russian banks and provides services to 8 million customers in Russia. The Bank’s network includes 141 branches and 132 892 points of sales (as of
- Automation of regulatory reporting system on the basis of Neoflex Reporting
- Credit conveyor for consumer lending automation on IBM BPM platform
- Automation of decision making strategies using FICO OM DM
- Comprehensive support of the integration landscape based on IBM WebSphere products
- Integration of business applications on IBM WebSphere ESB platform
- Neoflex Reporting Big Data Edition
- FICO Capstone Decision Accelerator
- IBM WebSphere
- DataPower SOA Appliances XI52
Maria Arkhipova: “Conveyor process of data quality management is a key factor of successful reporting system implementation”
Maria Arkhipova, Senior Vice president for IT and Banking Transaction Support of Renaissance Credit Bank, answered the questions on automation of obligatory statements for the Bank of Russia using Neoflex Reporting, a specialized software product.
Zhanna Shchennikova: «Over the last three years our business has been steadily growing, but our IT budget has stayed the same»
Zhanna Shchennikova, senior
Andrei Ezrokhi, vice-president and IT director at Renaissance Capital Bank, shares his experience of working with Neoflex
Andrei Ezrokhi, vice-president and IT director at Renaissance Capital Bank, talked about current IT projects, the principles of developing an information system for the bank’s business, and shared his experience of improving the quality of relations with outsourcers.
Andrei Ezrokhi, vice-president and director of the IT department at Renaissance Capital commercial bank (which operated under the Renaissance Credit brand), and Alexei Makeyev, director of the SOA practice at Neoflex, described in an interview with CNews one of the biggest projects to build a service-oriented architecture on the Russian market.
Neoflex developed an SOA architecture based