- Building of the centralized data storage on Teradata platform
- Development of SOA landscape for the Loan Factory Project and distribution of the solution to all Sberbank branches.
- Implementation and development of the market data management system on the basis of GoldenSource
- Development of SOA landscape for the Treasury Bus Project
- System for loading and processing market data for ALM purposes based on GoldenSource 360EDM
- Integration of Sberbank systems within the implementation of the automated control system of open foreign exchange position
- Designing the automated Infocredit credit reference agency which was established in participation with Sberbank of Russia. The system is built on the basis of SAP BW data storage.
- Testing of the automated Infocredit credit reference agency, established with the participation of Sberbank of Russia. The system is built on the basis of SAP BW data storage.
- Testing of SOA landscape for the Loan Factory Project
- Maintenance of the integration landscape ensuring the interaction within the Loan Factory Project
- IBM WebSphere Message Broker
- IBM WebSphere Process Server
- IBM WebSphere ESB
- IBM WebSphere DataPower
- IBM WebSphere MQ
- GoldenSource 360° EDM
- SAP Business Objects
- SAP NetWeaver Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
In August 2010 the replication of the Loan Factory technology to a group of products in personal loans, car loans and credit cards was completed in all Sberbank’s regional branches. Today we are talking about the Loan Factory project with Irina Kremleva, deputy director of the risk department at Sberbank Russia, and Alexei Makeyev, Neoflex’s director of the SOA department, whose integration solution ensures collection of the data on which the taking of decisions on loan applications is based.
Neoflex has provided the conditions to increase effectiveness in managing the loan portfolio of corporate clients at Sberbank
Neoflex has developed a solution to analyse the corporate loan portfolio of Sberbank, including by specialists at regional banks. This project was completed under the Program to create a centralised data warehouse for Sberbank.
With the help of Neoflex’s integration solution, Sberbank Russia has transferred all its regional branches to operating with the Loan Factory technology
Neoflex has completed an integration project at Sberbank Russia under the Loan Factory project. The integration solution has been installed in all of Sberbank’s 18 regional branches. It ensures collection of the data needed to assess the solvency of potential borrowers, and also the transfer to the regional branches’ accounting systems of information required to conclude loan contracts.
Neoflex’s integration solution has enabled a further seven of Sberbank’s regional banks to change over to the Credit Factory technology
Neoflex announces that it has successfully rolled out to Sberbank’s regional banks its integration solution which collects the data required to assess the solvency of a potential borrower, and also ensures the transfer to the regional banks’ accounting system of all information about consideration of loan applications.
Neoflex announces that it has handed over for commercial operation an integration solution which links the information systems involved in the process of granting personal loans. Today this solution is operating within Sberbank’s Central Administration and its North West Bank. By the end of 2009 Neoflex will roll out the solution to a further seven regional banks within the Sberbank group.