Sviaz-Bank is a universal lending and financial institution. The regional network of Sviaz-Bank has more than 127 points of sale in 53 regions of the Russian Federation. The key activities of Sviaz-Bank are provision of services to individuals and legal persons, debt financing and international business: activities on international financial markets, trade and structural financing, including external borrowings.
- Integration of information systems for remote customer servicing
- Implementation of the Central Bank reporting
- Implementation of the Neoflex GIS Adapter
- Load testing of the integration solution within the interaction with DBS CN (Center of Financial Technologies), Way4, Credit Registry, NBSM
- MIS reporting
- Maintenance of the integration solution based on IBM WebSphere ESB, IBM WebSphere MQ products
- Neoflex Reporting Big Data Edition
- IBM Cognos BI
- IBM CDD
Sviaz-Bank draws its accounting reports based on the specialized Neoflex Reporting system. The IT Department Deputy Director at Sviaz-Bank, Olga Holodnova, explained what benefits the bank obtained with the system implementation and what the IT division is currently focused on.
The Neoflex Adapters software has been chosen by RRDB, Banca Intesa, Svyaz Bank,
Neoflex specialists have completed the first stage of this extensive project to create a corporate data warehouse at Svyaz Bank, on the basis of which the first bloc of mandatory reporting for the RF Central Bank has been automated, and a data quality control system has been introduced. The warehouse is built on the basis of Neoflex Reporting, and will be the platform for consolidating information from the bank’s accounting system, automation of various types of reports, and fulfilling business analysis objectives.
At Sviaz-Bank, Neoflex implemented the integration of comprehensive information systems for remote client servicing
Neoflex has completed its first integration project at