VTB Bank PJSC is a systemically important financial institution, which is a key unit of VTB Banking Group and one of the largest banks in Russia. Major activities are work with corporate clients and financial institutions, including government agencies and enterprises. In May 2016, after the completion of Bank of Moscow integration process, VTB established a separate retail division — VTB Bank of Moscow, which includes customer service for individuals and small business.
- Implementation of the credit strategies testing system called Neoflex Strategy Testing Manager
- Automated PLM Testing
- A Data Lake for monitoring of credit risk factors and data analysis using Data Mining tools based on Hadoop technologies
- Load testing of the universal layer of banking services
- Comprehensive support of the integration landscape based on Oracle SOA Suite platform
- Credit conveyor for automating consumer, auto loans, mortgages and SMEs
- Development of the universal layer of banking services for a new IT landscape
- Neoflex Integra
- Oracle SOA Suite
Maxim Kondratenko, Ph.D. in Economics, member of the board of VTB Bank, told CNews about the project implemented jointly with Neoflex on creation of an analytical space in the Data Lake concept based on Hadoop technologies, which makes it possible to improve the quality and speed of risk assessment
In the interview with CNews,
Elena Lukutina, Partner and Director of Operations and Technology Development of «Neoflex», told CNews during her interview about technological and managerial innovations introduced by the company which allowed it to be successful 2013 and complete a number of major projects in the Russian banking automation market.
For the category «The best
«Neoflex» company launched one of the Russian market’s largest integration solutions based on Oracle SOA Suite, which includes over 600 integration components and unites more than 20 bank systems into a single information space