The SOA solution implemented by Neoflex has speeded up Cetelem’s entry to the Russian market
Cetelem, which is a
Cetelem’s Russian division offers clients the full range of services in consumer loans in three main areas:
For the automation of its business in many countries Cetelem traditionally uses the SICLID back office system, which it developed itself.
Cetelem’s entry onto the Russian market preceded the creation of a solution which secured integration of the SICLID system with the Russian ABS. This integration solution was implemented by Neoflex in an SOA architecture on the IBM WebSphere Process Server platform. It provided the following:
- Exchange of client and product information between SICLID and the Russian ABS
- Exchange between systems of incoming and outgoing payment instructions
- Conversion of SICLID data into a form which enables the Russian ABS to reflect Cetelem operations in accordance with the Russian accounting rules and the rules for submission of reports
- Reconciliation of SICLID client and product information, and payments, and the Russian ABS
- Reconciliation in terms of accounting records between SICLID and the Russian ABS.
The architecture used will enable Cetelem’s Russian division to bring new products and services to the market promptly because of the ability to implement new business processes rapidly, and also to integrate into its IT landscape the new applications which are necessary to support working with such new products.
The solution is operating in the commercial regime, which today issues consumer loans at
«Neoflex’s strong point is its exhaustive knowledge of the requirements of Russian banking legislation. The company’s great practical experience in reflecting these requirements in IT systems enabled it to implement the specific Russian features of consumer loans in the SICLID corporate
This is already the second project which Neoflex has completed for the BNP Paribas Group in Russia. Previously, using the same platform Neoflex specialists successfully implemented a project to create an SOA solution at BNP PARIBAS ZAO, which represented the interests of the BNP Paribas Group in Russia in terms of corporate and investment banking.