To solve the tasks facing the bank, the specialists of Neoflex implement a wide range of functionalities, including such modules as:
- Customer base management: keeping information about bank customers, used financial products, history of relationships with them, systematization of information on contracts and accounts.
- Sales management: the process of qualifying and growing leads, monitoring the implementation of the necessary activities with potential clients, identifying client needs and controlling the conclusion of potential transactions.
- Lending: the process of approving loan applications, factoring, letters of credit, leasing, credit lines, overdrafts, guarantees.
- Customer service: processing of applications for settlement and cash services, acquiring, salary project, deposit, encashment, bills.
- Work with collaterals and pledges, which may include: real estate, vehicles, equipment, rights of claim, goods in turnover, sureties and support funds. The project is aimed at automating the business processes for 20 banking products, organizing the work of 15 types of matching services, as well as interacting with the collegial bodies of the bank.
In addition to these modules, the system will have additional mechanisms:
- Product catalog.
- Management of groups of related persons with a mechanism for visualizing links.
The project is at the final stage of implementation. SugarCRM is present in the world market for more than 12 years and has more than 1.5 million users. Currently, it is used by more than 80,000 organizations in 120 countries. Translated into all major languages, the open source version of SugarCRM ranks first in the number of implementations among open source CRM systems.