Development of highly loaded business applications in the microservice architecture.
- Time to market: a quick adjustment of business applications due to the microservice architecture and DevOps development processes
- UI/UX: applications are optimized for customer needs due to GUI design strategies based on the customer’s experience
- Fast Data Architecture: efficient high-loaded business applications based on state-of-the-art architectural principles and technologies
- DevOps: implementation of continuous automated processes for software development, implementation, and operation (CI/CD)
- A flexible approach to development management: Turnkey software, provision of a team, dedicated development center, joint teams with the customer