Implementation of continuous automated software development and operation processes - Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous Delivery, Monitoring.
- Implementation of CI/CD for various platforms: monolithic and microservice applications controlled by OpenShift, Kubernetes, Mesos, DC/OS, IBM Cloud Private, Netflix OSS.
- Time to Market and application quality. A quick introduction of new functionality without a loss of quality due to automation of the development pipeline, including environment deployment, testing, and release.
- Reduction of critical-to-business system brittleness due to High Availability and Disaster Recovery topologies of infrastructure and application of architectural patterns CQRS, Saga, Event Sourcing.
- Reduction of the DevOps platform implementation and development costs due to the use of ready-made architectural patterns, infrastructure component templates and automated production processes.
- Efficient monitoring due to proactive response and fault prediction.