The Neoflex KYC solution consolidates information about the bank’s clients and regulates the account-opening and client monitoring processes. This allows for a sophisticated analysis for compliance of clients and their activities with the requirements of Federal Law No.115 and the Bank of Russia's provision No. 499-P. The automated account-opening process takes into consideration the requirements of the KYC procedure:
- Collection of complete client-related information: calls, meetings, audit history, travel reports, etc.
- Client checks different sources: terrorist lists, bankruptcies, internal & external blacklists.
- Sending reports to Rosfinmonitoring in case opening an account is denied.
The financial monitoring process of clients meets the requirements of maximum automation and management of obligatory procedures in decoding AML signals:
- Information gathering and financial monitoring signals handling from several systems are completely automatic.
- The system prepares documents required for assessing a client's activities for every signal.
- The solution offers a tool for collective decision-making (e.g. voting) and checks if the votes collected are enough to meet the quorum rules.
- After the meeting, the decisions are automatically translated into final systems without any need for manual entry.