Fast Data Architecture
- Fraud prevention in the financial sector.
- Predictive maintenance in the manufacturing industry.
- Recommendation services for Ad Tech.
The Fast Data Architecture is a set of technologies and architectural solutions:
- Microservices ensure the interaction with the outside world: devices, external systems, and etc.
- Akka — Reactive Programming Framework. Akka-streams, Akka-Http help to implement high-performance TCP/IP and HTTP services to receive and process messages from external devices and messages.
- Event Broker is a platform of guaranteed delivery of messages.
- Apache Kafka ensures a high and linear scalable bandwidth.
- CEP (Complex Event Processing) is a platform for stream processing of messages with low latency.
- Apache Flink is a high-performance CEP platform.
- Stream Analytics ensures an online analysis of a data stream with the help of machine learning methods.
- Apache Spark is a platform for mass processing of data supporting machine learning algorithms.
- Data Store helps to store large quantities of input data and derived data.
- Apache Cassandra is a NoSQL database with distributed data storage. It ensures a high bandwidth in case of data recording.
- Ad-hoc Analytics is a "sandbox" for ad-hoc data analysis.
- Apache Zeppelin is a notebook for interactive data analysis with the help of machine learning algorithms. It allows the usage of various interpreters: Spark, Cassandra and many others.